[View larger image]
[Visit the site]
- June 30, 2017 - FOOD EVOLUTION to be released in Los Angeles on June 30th!
- June 23, 2017 - FOOD EVOLUTION to be released in New York City on June 23rd!
- June 15, 2017 - Vatican on GMOs...
- May 30, 2017 - GM mustard: A contrary view - by Govind Bhattaharjee (The Statesman)
May 2017 Events:|
FOOD EVOLUTION THEATRICAL RELEASE AND TRAILER!
We are thrilled to announce that Abramorama has picked up our theatrical release for FOOD EVOLUTION launching 6/23/17 in nyc at the Village East Cinemas, followed by a nationwide release to select cities. Richard Abramowitz of Abramorama says, “We are eager to introduce FOOD EVOLUTION to this essential conversation, one in which emotion often overtakes information. Scott Kennedy’s always entertaining deep dive into the science of GMOs is going to change some minds.”
Please check out and share our just launched TRAILER!
FOOD EVOLUTION SCREENING AT SEATTLE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
We will be in the Seattle Film Festival with two different screenings:
Friday May 19, 2017 7:00 PM - Pacific Place Cinemas, 600 Pine St #400, Seattle, WA 98101
Saturday May 20, 2017 11:30 AM - SIFF Cinema Uptown Theater, 511 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Scott, Trace and editor Alex Blatt will be there for both screenings!
Bonus: we are honored to also have a private screening at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation while we are in Seattle.
SPECIAL SCREENING OF THE GARDEN AT THE HAMMER MUSEUM, L.A.
There is also a special screening of the Garden on May 17th, 2017 at 7:30pm - The Hammer Museum, 10899 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Scott and Tezo will be doing a q/a after
- May 9, 2017 - Obama talks GMOs at Global Conference... - The truth is, humanity has always engaged in genetic modifications. The rice we eat or the corn we eat or the wheat we eat does not look like what corn or wheat or rice looked like 1,000 years ago. [ view his complete talk on YouTube... ]
- March 30, 2017 - Are GMOs Good or Bad? Genetic Engineering and Our Food - Are GMOs bad for your health? Or is this fear unfounded? (Kurzgesagt In a Nutshell)...
- March 6, 2017 - GM BXW-resistant bananas start their journey to the farmer - Uganda GM bananas...
- December 21, 2016 - Women MPs Call for Passing on National Biotech and Biosafety Law -
Female members of Parliament in Uganda, under their umbrella body, Uganda Women Parliamentary Association (UWOPA) have called for the immediate passing of the National Biotechnology and Biosafety Bill 2012 into law, to regulate biotechnology products that are developed in and/or imported into Uganda.
- December 10, 2016 - US National Academies report misses the mark. - Giddings LV, Miller H., Nature Biotechnology 34: 1226-1228 (2016).
- November 12, 2016 - FOOD EVOLUTION - terrific new documentary
- October 28, 2016 - Golden Rice now a reality
- October 14, 2016 - Why Norway hates GMOs
- October 5, 2016 - Tanzania plants GMO maize - By Joan Conrow
- September 23, 2016 - Salem News: Scientist talks of how GMOs can be used for good...
- September 21, 2016 - Nobel Laureate Sir Richard Roberts to ask religious and government leaders to support GMOs...
- September 1, 2016 - Steven Novella: Bt Brinjal - Destroying the Anti-GMO Narrative
- August 21, 2016 - The media must stop cuddling with Greenpeace
http://www.svd.se/medierna-maste-sluta-gulla-med-greenpeace (in Swedish)
[ Google translation into English ]
- August 15, 2016 - From Svenska Dagbladet by Torbjorn Fagerstrom and Jens Sundstrom
http://www.svd.se/greenpeace-kampanj-forvarrar-for-fattiga/om/debatt (in Swedish)
[ Google translation into English ]
- August 14, 2016 - Miriam Stoppard, Irish Mirror
- I'm in favour of genetically modified food - and so are the scientists who back Golden Rice
- July 27, 2016 - Economist Adam Smith Knew A Creep When He Saw One...
- July 26, 2016 - The truth about Bt Brinjal in Bangladesh...
- July 14, 2016 - Congress Passes GMO Labeling Rules That Supersede Tough State Measures - In a victory for food companies, lawmakers override tough measures in Vermont and those considered elsewhere...
- July 8, 2016 - Why I'm sad to see the European Greens persisting with anti-GMO myths
- July 4, 2016 - Steven L. Salzberg's Blog
- July 1, 2016 - The Nobel Savage: Greenpeaces Colonialist Ambitions
- June 30, 2016 10:16 am EDT - Greenpeace Is More Dishonest And Dangerous Than The Mafia - by Henry I. Miller
- June 30, 2016 10:09 am EDT - Mark Lynas: A plea to Greenpeace...
- June 30, 2016 9:30am EDT - Nobel Laureate Press Conference, National Press Club, Washington, DC
- June 29, 2016 7:56 pm EDT - The red hands of Greenpeace: David Mastio and Omar Mahmood...
- June 29, 2016 12:01am EDT - Washington Post - More than 100 Nobel Laureates take on Greenpeace over GMO stance...